Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We Love Julia

Photobucket

At onQueStyle, we have become well known for our fabulous trunk shows featuring designers such as Pucci, Fendi and Versace. While we love the classic labels, we also like to support up-and-coming designers before they get picked up by the Neiman Marcus's and Barny's of the world. This Thursday, December 10th, we will be hosting a very special event with one jewelry designer that we know will take the fashion world by storm.
The Julia Post Fine Jewelry Collection was created by long time Newport Beach resident, Julia Post. Julia has always had a passion for fashion and design. She will be premiering her fine jewelry line featuring precious stones and statement pieces. Below she tells with us about what inspired the collection, what pieces she loves and how it all started.

onQueStyle: What is your backround? When did you start designing?

Julia: My background is in interior design but my love for fashion has
always been a constant in my life.

onQueStyle: Tell us a little about your jewelery line. What inspired you?

Julia: My collection of vintage jewelry pieces found in my travels throughout
the years and my love of Italian and French houses have
inspired my collection.

onQueStyle: What kind of woman do you design for?

Julia Post: This collection was made for the woman who wants a timeless, statement
piece in her jewelry collection that can be passed down and enjoyed
for generations to come.

onQueStyle: What is your favorite piece and why?

Julia: I have several favorites. My starfish cuff with black diamonds and
mother of pearl detail is so unique and beautiful. My black diamond
earrings are classic and timeless. And my rings with the smoky
diamonds make a statement and are conversation pieces.

onQueStyle Where can we purchase Julia Post Jewelery?

Julia: You can make a purchase by contacting me via email and soon you will be able to purchase online through my website. And of course onQueStyle!

Want more Julia?
Join us for her trunk show Thursday, December 10th, 2009 from 2:30pm to 8:00pm
Please RSVP to onQueStyle: 949.717.7795


Photobucket

Editor and Chief: Sophie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment