Monday, May 9, 2011

Just In: The Coveted Gucci Helena Boots


When I first saw the Gucci "Helena" cutout boot arrive at OnQueStyle, I couldn't believe our good fortune. It almost seemed like a dream, the beautiful cutout platform boot is even more impressive in person.
Jessica Alba in Elle Magazine

Gucci Helena Cutout Platform Boots
Size 38, $895.
And then I remember seeing them in Elle magazine on Jessica Alba.  Now, let's face it, Jessica Alba has the power to pretty much make anything look good, from leather, to being chic and pregnant. But these boots look really good on her. As we all know, boots was a big trend in Fall 2010 and now -as these photos indicate - and the cutouts add a bit of sexy to knee high boots. The Gucci "Helena" cutout boot looks fantastic on Jessica Alba, and will look hot on almost anyone.  The criss cross cutout pattern on the side works to lengthen anyone's legs and perfect for this Summer.  Pickup this pair only at OnQueStyle.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way these boots look and luckily, I had a chance to try them out at the Gucci boutique on 5th Ave. in New York, because they didn't have them in Boston. They were amazing, but not something I could walk around in for more than 30 minutes without damaging my feet.

    ReplyDelete